Nachos are great with a delicious, fresh Mexican avocado dip, but fitness and fat-cutting folks need to keep these high-calorie foods in check, not only because of nachos, but also because of the unavoidable sugar in avocado dip.
The truth is that eating healthy doesn’t mean you’re forever separated from your food. It means replacing your current food with something else. For traditional reasons, previous generations left us with a lot of delicious and calorie-dense recipes, while modern society is rich in ingredients and obesity is on the rise. According to the World Health Organization in 2022, more than 1 billion people worldwide are obese, including 650 million adults, 340 million adolescents and 39 million children. So I would like to share my daily recipes with you to help you enjoy food without burden.
My philosophy is to eat good carbs and avoid added sugar. If I need a sweet taste, I will replace it with a sweeter fruit, which also provides vitamins.
- 2 avocados
- One lemon
- Yoghurt 250 ml
- A banana
- Pepper (optional)
- Peel, pit and dice the avocado. Squeeze some lemon juice over the avocado to prevent oxidation
- Cut the bananas and put them in the juicer. Add the avocados to the juicer
- Put in the yogurt, put in two tablespoons of honey
- Spice lovers can add some cayenne pepper
- Mix well with the juicer and pour into a small bowl
The secret to good health is here
- Replace added sugar with fruits like bananas
- Replace nachos with salad, quinoa and other healthy foods