Don’t be afraid of carbs, as long as you choose the right quality carbs, your body will get enough nutrition to help you lose weight or gain muscle
Now I’m going to share with you a simple, healthy meal recipe that I made at home to help you and your loved ones have a great and healthy food experience。
First of all, we need to prepare all the ingredients, which are healthy and easy to find in the supermarket：
- Odd flaxseed
- Flax seed
- Dark chocolate
- Cut one edge off the brown bread,
- Cut the brown bread into hollow pieces,
- Mix some bananas and yogurt to make a thin mixture,
- And put some dark chocolate cubes in the mixture,
- Pour a little milk into the hollow bread, let the bread soak in and soften (be careful not to pour too much to avoid leaking bread),
- Fill the brown bread with the mixed banana yogurt filling,
- Top the brown bread with a previously cut cutouts (tough enough to make a great garnish),
- Sprinkle some blueberries and raspberries on the bread, and you’ve got a nice, healthy, low-sugar meal kit,
- Share it with your family. Take pictures
What are the benefits of eating whole grains?
- Take B vitamins. Whole grains contain much more B vitamins than fine grains. B vitamins can maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system and heart, and protect the skin and digestive system. B vitamins are also involved in the metabolism of energy, which is healthy and can increase physical strength.
- Help you lose weight. Obesity has become a common problem in society, which is mainly related to eating too much and not exercising enough. Coarse grain is rich in fiber, fiber has a microporous structure, has a strong adsorption capacity, can absorb oil and water in the intestinal tract, interfere with the body to sugar, protein and fat digestion and absorption, to achieve the purpose of weight loss and can prevent hyperlipidemia.
- Cardiovascular protection. Eating whole grains regularly can reduce the risk of stroke, eating a handful of soy beans a day can protect the heart and lower serum cholesterol levels, and soaking soy beans in vinegar can help treat obesity and high blood pressure.
- Protect your teeth. Coarse grains need to be chewed well to make teeth stronger. If you always eat food that is too soft or too fine, you don’t need to chew at all, which will affect the quality of your permanent teeth. Eat whole grains or legumes that are coarse, but not hard, to give your teeth a workout.
5, relieve constipation. Whole grains contain dietary fiber, which can protect the intestine, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, increase stool volume, relieve dry stool and constipation.
- Delay the rise of blood sugar. Coarse grains are rich in insoluble dietary fiber, which can increase the residence time of food in the stomach and delay the absorption rate of glucose after meals. It is suitable for diabetic patients and helps stabilize blood glucose.